POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sloyd^3 : Re: Sloyd^3 Server Time
19 Jul 2024 04:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sloyd^3
From: Apache
Date: 27 Mar 2004 19:06:55
Message: <4066171f$1@news.povray.org>
My perl script actually replays the game. In fact it does exactly the same
as the actionscript (flash5) does when it checks wether a move is possible
or not. I have numbered every square at the board and the client simply
sends the whole sequence of squares clicked on. It has never failed on me,
but of course move sequences of 4000 clicks won't fit in the 255-orsomething
character maximum of a get.